Great processes for great people!
About the Job
As our Agile Coach you will be responsible for helping our organization become more agile by working closely with individual teams and their processes. You will work with our teams on all levels; providing a general overview as well as diving more deeply into a specific process. You will also be reviewing and documenting our general companywide processes to make sure that they are kept up-to-date.
You will play a pivotal role in building the greatest processes for game development by unleashing the unique talents of each employee. You will also be an important part of our organizational development efforts by creating frameworks for the company’s continued growth.
As part of the production department you will be working closely with and reporting to the Chief Product Officer. You will also work with other departments to make sure that we have an agile culture throughout our organization.
- Own the strategic implementation of agile methods across the Production department
- Assist teams in improving their processes by implementing the agile best practices that fit their current needs
- Provide both basic and specialized training on agile development and processes across the organization
- Be available for any questions related to Agile and assist teams and individuals on short notice
- Daily training and mentoring of Team Leads, Scrum Masters and Product Owners
- Assist Team Leads and Scrum Masters in planning meetings such as Estimations, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Reviews and Retrospectives
- Champion mandatory agile processes such as user stories, estimation practices, Definition of Done and tracking
- Identify issues in general and propose solutions
- Documentation of our organizational processes
You love Agile principles because of the great potential they can unlock on the people that use them. Through your extensive experience you have come to appreciate that great people thrive in great processes. You are a natural teacher and coach who tailors their approach to fit the people you work with.
Required skills and experience:
- People-centric approach to process improvements
- Deep expertise in Agile development
- Experience with implementing Agile practices in organizations
- Successfully run Agile teams and multi-team projects
- Experience with teaching, coaching and mentoring
- Deep understanding of Scaled Agile, Scrum, Extreme Programming, Kanban and Lean
- Great communication skills
- Relevant certification is a plus
MovieStarPlanet ApS is the company behind the games and social networks for kids age 8-13 years - MovieStarPlanet, BooniePlanet and BlockStarPlanet. In the virtual worlds each user designs their own MovieStar avatar, BlockStar and Boonie, which are used to play the games, engage and have fun with other friends. In the games there is a wide spread of options to dress-up, chat with friends, design looks, making movies and scrapbooks, design clothes, building robots and play mini games.
Launched in Denmark in 2009, MovieStarPlanet ApS has since experienced explosive growth. Currently, the games are live in 16 countries across 11 European markets as well as the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Globally we rank among the most popular virtual worlds for the target group with more than 300 million registered profiles.
MovieStarPlanet ApS employs around 150 staff at the Headquarter based in the attractive surroundings of the new and modern part of Copenhagen called Ørestad, located very close to the city center and the metro line. Corporate language is English.
Why Work With Us?
Touch the lives of millions of kids every day. You will get to be part of a fast growing company, producing one of the most popular games/social networks in the world for kids. Your colleagues are highly qualified, creative and friendly people. We are very ambitious and strive to connect kids in the best social network by developing and supporting the world´s most inspiring social network for kids by delivering safe digital entertainment for fun, creativity and sharing. We believe in learning by doing and taking ownership of tasks and projects so you will be given a lot of freedom and responsibility from day one!
MovieStarPlanet has around 30 nationalities working with us, which provides a vibrant atmosphere. We value diversity and believe this contributes to a greater variety of viewpoints, a broader range of individual talents and professional experience. Passion for people and the products makes us an inspiring, fun, casual and challenging place to work and creates an environment where ideas can flourish.
‘Social’ is both what we do and who we are – so every week there is always a social event going on ranging from Friday bars to casual game nights to running clubs. We have a canteen in the building so lunch is served just downstairs and we offer free fruit and healthy snacks on a daily basis. For our future foreign colleagues it could be interesting to know that we offer 5 weeks of vacation for all nationalities (paid when earned), free child 1st sick day and the right to take up to 52 weeks of combined parental leave.
So if you want to work with passionate colleagues who care for kids and work hard every day to give them the best platform to have fun with their friends then MovieStarPlanet is the right place for you.
How to Apply
Please apply for this position online by clicking the "Apply for this position" button. Your application should contain the following:
- A cover letter describing why you want to work at MovieStarPlanet as well as a short description about yourself
- Your CV detailing your work experience as well as educational background
Application deadline is as soon as possible. We will be holding interviews at the earliest convenience.